Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'evelynn' wrote:

'GeoffC' wrote:

Hi Eve,

I am also booked on this holiday on 21st Sept 2022 departing from Heathrow.

Geoff

Hi Geoff

Are you using the Chauffeur service?  I am for the first time and I thought pick up time was a bit late so have moved it to 45 minutes earlier so if on time I will be at the airport very early.  I am a bit cautious as a friend used this service earlier in the year and the car was 30 minutes late! 

Just need to book excursions now. Awaiting a call back from Just You.

See you in the Airport lounge on 21st. 

Eve

Hi Eve,

Yes I am using the car service. Provided there is not too much traffic it should get me there just over 3 hours before departure. However, as my journey involves a very busy section of the M25 I will be very anxious.

Geoff

'GeoffC' wrote:

Hi Eve,

Geoff

Hi Geoff

Are you using the Chauffeur service?  I am for the first time and I thought pick up time was a bit late so have moved it to 45 minutes earlier so if on time I will be at the airport very early.  I am a bit cautious as a friend used this service earlier in the year and the car was 30 minutes late! 

Just need to book excursions now. Awaiting a call back from Just You.

See you in the Airport lounge on 21st. 

Eve

'Matt' wrote:

Hi Eve

Rebecca is based in the USA and will meet the group when you all arrive at the airport.

Kind regards

Matt

Thanks 

Eve

Hi Eve

Rebecca is based in the USA and will meet the group when you all arrive at the airport.

Kind regards

Matt

'Matt' wrote:

Hi Matt

Thanks for your response.

Yes looking forward to holiday being first long haul in 3 years.

Is the tour guide American and if so I assume she will meet us at Boston Airport?

If English will she be travelling with the group on the Heathrow flight which I will be on.

Regards

Eve

Hi Eve

I bet you are looking forward to heading off to the USA.

At the stage the Tour Manager who has been allocated is Rebecca Johnson.

In terms of the age range, as we stated back in 2019, due to changes in our privacy and data security policies, including compliance with GDPR, we are no longer able to share the following information with customers:

Confirmation of any other passengers booked or not booked on holidays.

Number of customers booked on any holiday, the gender ratios or age demographics of such.

As a general guide we can share the following:

Just You Customers:  Just You holidays are crafted especially for solo travellers of all ages and are open to all.  The majority of travellers are aged between 55-65 years of age, and generally the ratio of females / males is circa 60:40.

Kind regards

Matt

Hi Eve,

Geoff

Hi Eve

I bet you are looking forward to heading off to the USA.

At the stage the Tour Manager who has been allocated is Rebecca Johnson.

In terms of the age range, as we stated back in 2019, due to changes in our privacy and data security policies, including compliance with GDPR, we are no longer able to share the following information with customers:

Confirmation of any other passengers booked or not booked on holidays.

Number of customers booked on any holiday, the gender ratios or age demographics of such.

As a general guide we can share the following:

Just You Customers:  Just You holidays are crafted especially for solo travellers of all ages and are open to all.  The majority of travellers are aged between 55-65 years of age, and generally the ratio of females / males is circa 60:40.

Kind regards

Matt

Hi Matt

I am booked on this holiday.

Can you please let me know the age range and who the Tour Manager is.

Thanks

Eve