Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Alan,

I will request that two brochures are sent out to you. I will also check that you're still on our mailing list and request you're opted back in if not.

If your address has changed recently, please can you email the details to community@justyou.co.uk and I'll make sure they're updated 🙂

Many thanks,

Vickie

I haven't received any of the brochures yet Alan
'Vickie' wrote:

Thank you Vickie.

Hi Angela,

Thank you for letting me know, I will look into this and request both brochures are sent to you.

Thanks,

Vickie

Hi Sally,

Sorry to hear that. I will look into why this has happened and also request both brochures to be sent to you.

Thanks,

Vickie

'Vickie' wrote:

I haven't received my brochures yet.

18th January - i havent received any brochures so I guess I dont fit into JY’s new system of allocating either European or Worldwide brochures! N.B I took my first European holiday last year and have 1 booked for this
I agree with comments made and have also ordered online the brochure for Europe and waiting for delivery.  However, much easier if all in one brochure.  Please can all holidays go into one brochure with new ones being highlighted.  Sometimes just flicking through gives you an idea for the future. Thank you.
Hi Vicki,

Thank you for your feedback on the brochures, it will all be taken into account and reviewed for next time.

Many thanks,

Vickie

Hi. I've received only the worldwide brochure despite doing a holiday in Europe last year.

I can't see the logic in restricting us to one brochure. I first started doing long haul holidays by spotting a holiday I liked in the brochure. That wouldn't happen with the current system so potentially J Y will loose custom.

I've now ordered a European brochure online and am hoping it arrives soon.

I hope this system will be reviewed before the next brochure launch. Vicki