Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Vickie' wrote:

Woops I'm not doing very well here am I? Apologies!

Yes, that's correct, the deadline is the 15th of the following month, so for July's competition the deadline is August 15th.

Thanks,

Vickie

Hi Vickie

I'm glad it's not just us seniors that have senior moments. I was just trying to work out how I could take July photos in June haha. Yes it would be good if there was another medium to view what are obviously superb photos. Do I have to join Facebook in order to see the current photos.

Now have a quick rest and a cup of tea and carry on.

Take care Paul

Woops I'm not doing very well here am I? Apologies!

Yes, that's correct, the deadline is the 15th of the following month, so for July's competition the deadline is August 15th.

Thanks,

Vickie

'Vickie' wrote:

Oh dear Paul, I got completely mixed up there! Yes of course, the deadline for July has gone - thanks for spotting, I've edited the post now so not to confuse people.

Regarding posting the images, the good thing is we get a lot of great photos sent each month, the bad thing is that unfortunately I can't upload such a large amount of images to the forum easily. It's something we're working on to improve photo sharing on the forum, so hopefully very soon I'll be able to do that 🙂

Thanks,

Vickie

According to your website the deadline is the 15th of the following month. So the July competition has 7 days to go.

Oh dear Paul, I got completely mixed up there! Yes of course, the deadline for July has gone - thanks for spotting, I've edited the post now so not to confuse people.

Regarding posting the images, the good thing is we get a lot of great photos sent each month, the bad thing is that unfortunately I can't upload such a large amount of images to the forum easily. It's something we're working on to improve photo sharing on the forum, so hopefully very soon I'll be able to do that 🙂

Thanks,

Vickie

'Vickie' wrote:

Hi everyone! 

Thanks so much for your patience for the announcement of the winners of May and June's photo competition! We've been super busy here at HQ getting ready for the new brochure, so thank you for waiting :)

So without further ado.... the winners and runners up of May and June's photo competition are.... 

May 

Winner - David Hilton, for his incredible photo of Trinity Island in Antartica! 

Runners Up - Irene Bass and Angela Stewart 

June 

Winner - Jenny Cowles for her beautiful photo of Lake Bled

Runners Up - Michael Woffinden and Rose Genner 

Congratulations to everyone! Remember, if you're our monthly winner we'll send you a £50 voucher towards your next trip with us, AND you'll be entered into our finalists competition! 

The deadline for July's photo competition is Wednesday, June 15th - so there's still time to get your entries in to us! The theme for July is USA & CANADA. 

Once again thank you to everyone who has entered so far, we love seeing all your photos although it's always a tough decision to pick a winner! 

If you follow us on Facebook all the photos will be on there soon, so head over and have a look at all the great entries for yourself - www.facebook.com/justyouholidays   🙂    

The photos by the winners and runners-up are attached below! 

Thanks,

Vickie

Hi Vickie 

I am a little confused by this post of 6th August when you say the deadline for July's competition is 15th June so there is plenty of time to get your entries in !!!!!

I don't do Facebook is there anywhere else I can see photos.

Many thanks

Paul

Hi Jenny,

Ah so glad this has cheered you up! 🙂 We've emailed you too just to confirm you've won.

Can't wait to see more photos!

Thanks,

Vickie

I was having a rubbish day until I saw that I’d won - thank you so much!  😃

My picture was taken on my iPhone as we walked round Lake Bled after over-indulging in the local specialty cream cake!

My next JY trip is to Antarctica, I’m sure there’ll be some stunning scenery there too.

The pictures are all amazing... I particularly like the one by Jenny Cowles of Lake Bled... looks beautiful, and a place I would like to visit once I run out of long haul trips 🙂
And here's Michael's photo as I could only upload 5 photos on the first post! 🙂
Hi everyone! 

Thanks so much for your patience for the announcement of the winners of May and June's photo competition! We've been super busy here at HQ getting ready for the new brochure, so thank you for waiting :)

So without further ado.... the winners and runners up of May and June's photo competition are.... 

May 

Winner - David Hilton, for his incredible photo of Trinity Island in Antartica! 

Runners Up - Irene Bass and Angela Stewart 

June 

Winner - Jenny Cowles for her beautiful photo of Lake Bled

Runners Up - Michael Woffinden and Rose Genner 

Congratulations to everyone! Remember, if you're our monthly winner we'll send you a £50 voucher towards your next trip with us, AND you'll be entered into our finalists competition! 

Once again thank you to everyone who has entered so far, we love seeing all your photos although it's always a tough decision to pick a winner! 

If you follow us on Facebook all the photos will be on there soon, so head over and have a look at all the great entries for yourself - www.facebook.com/justyouholidays   🙂    

The photos by the winners and runners-up are attached below! 

Thanks,

Vickie