Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Bosuncat' wrote:

A big welcome from me too Vickie.

Sadly, because of my impending (well I hope so), operation, I will not be bothering JY this year, but I still like to check the posts, and post where I can.

A huge ‘get well soon’.  Am sure I speak for all Forumites

'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Bosuncat,

Thank you for the welcome!

Ah sorry to hear that, but great to have you on the forum still. Hopefully we'll see you on another trip in the future 🙂

Thanks,

Vickie

I certainly hope so Vickie, and thanks.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your kind comments 🙂

Vickie

I have to say that I have noticed and appreciate the increased speed with which posts are answered and put on the Forum.

Hope this continues and no reflection on previous moderators who I know were combining the role with other duties.

Best wishes

Chris

Hi Bosuncat,

Thank you for the welcome!

Ah sorry to hear that, but great to have you on the forum still. Hopefully we'll see you on another trip in the future 🙂

Thanks,

Vickie

A big welcome from me too Vickie.

Sadly, because of my impending (well I hope so), operation, I will not be bothering JY this year, but I still like to check the posts, and post where I can.

Thank you Jaya! 🙂
A big welcome to Vickie.

Best wishes from Jaya

Welcome Vicki and welcome back Matt and Julia x

Jan

A warm welcome to Vickie, Matt and of course Julia, thank you for all having to deal with our very varied questions, and for answering them. I know some of us can get a bit snappy at times, I hope you will not take it personally it’s just sometimes things frustrate us, so as long as a straight honest answer is given in a prompt way, we should be happy travellers... GOOD LUCK..

Cindy