Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Jellifer' wrote:

I really want to see a puffin!

Would it be possible to arrange a trip to wherever those little fellas live? (Unsure if Orkneys or Shetlands or mainland but think they have Scottish accents 🙂 )

I would love to see puffins too. More trips with a chance for wild life viewing would be good. I would love to see Orca killer whales, I believe they are sometimes seen around the coast and sea lochs in Scotland.

Hi Julia

There is a lot of competition in this market, many local established coach tour services who can pick the traveller up from home and get them to destination, offer tour days and itiineries to visit historic sites, museums etc. Also excursions out during the trip (using guides as per JY do abroad) do the porterage etc all with benefit of having one seat for whole journey and no coach changes. Event prices and hotel standard similar to JY. Doubt if JY could compete I regret to say. Best wishes.Travellite.

'Jellifer' wrote:

Would it be possible to arrange a trip to wherever those little fellas live? (Unsure if Orkneys or Shetlands or mainland but think they have Scottish accents 🙂 )

You can find come off Alderney

I would certainly consider a UK holiday break especially if it included a few walks and was of 5 -7+ days length.

Living in the South East I very rarely get to travel North or West but have an advantage that I can get to most places via London Central Train stations

How about the Norfolk Coast?

'Jellifer' wrote:

Agree!

Hi 

I would love

to do a tour of Scotland .Especially  are there is little inbthecwaynof singles trips for that destination. Please consider this.

Also maybe spa breaks?

Thanks.

I’d be interestested in more short walking breaks in the UK- for example- I’m disappointed to see that currently the west coast of Ireland isn’t on for 2018- Scotland and Ireland walking breaks would really interest me and provide a good relatively inexpensive additional break to long haul tours
I would like to go the Scilly Isles, Isle of Man, Edinburgh and Ireland. Unfortunately the walking tours you offer aren't for me as I have knee problems.
Oooh yes. Isle of Scilly has long been on my wish list.