Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
And a very Merry Christmas to you all. Have a wonderful time and all the best for 2017.

With love and best wishes from

Jaya

I wish you all a Healthy and happy Christmas, I thank you for all your hard work on the boards and behind the scenes. For dealing with things with humour and patience.

MERRY CHRISTMAS ?????

Cindy

Thank you, Happy Christmas to all of you too. Going to Como for New Year with JY so starting as I mean to go on!!
Happy Xmas and new year to all JY staff. I look forward to choosing my next holiday when the next brochure drops through my letterbox. Sue
Merry Christmas to you all and a great new year.

From Martin

Happy Christmas to all at JY - I hope you enjoy your well deserved rest. ????
a very Happy Christmas to you too Julia, Mildred, Elisa and not forgetting Monty's contribution earlier in the year as well as to all at JYHQ, where would we be without you all, all your hard work in dealing with some difficult queries have been very much appreciated throughout the year and for future years ahead

have a wonderful xmas and i sure hope that santa when he arrives enjoys the mince pie and doesn't allow the reindeer's to get too tiddly with the sherry lol

best wishes for 2017

Dave

Hi

Merry Christmas and all best wishes for 2017.

Lesley

Good Afternoon All,

Thank you very much- It makes us very happy to know that you appreciate what we do.

Have the best Christmas!

Kind Regards,

Mildred.

A very happy Christmas to you Julia, to Mildred and Elisa also, and sincere thanks for answering all our queries and facilitating us in every way you can.  It really is appreciated.

Best wishes for 2017,

Bob