Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
I listened to this programme and it was very interesting. Alicia talked in detail about some of the new holidays - Southern California Desert, Colombia, river cruising in Burma and a safari in Kenya and after listening to what she had to say, I want to do all of them! They all sound fascinating. Can't wait to listen to the next programme, which I think is on 23 January, when Just You staff are going to talk about cruises.

Jaya

Hi

I have made a note of the new time and will definitely listen to the show - this is the reason why I purchased the DAB radio!

Jaya

Sounds like it should be good - Yvette was our TM in Namibia last May and she is fantastic, a wealth of knowledge and experience so it would be worth tuning in just to listen to her alone!

Cheers,

Bob

This weekend sees the Holiday Show move to a brand new time of 10am, so if you're sat down and enjoying a mid-morning cup of tea (and perhaps even a biscuit or a slice of cake), why not tune in and listen...

This Saturday’s Holiday show on The Wireless Radio Station we will be highlighting some of the new holidays that we have on offer in the latest brochure. Just You Holiday Creator, Alicia, will be talking about the Southern California Desert, our newest destination of Colombia, river cruising in Burma and a safari in Kenya. Yvonne, another of our friendly creators will be introducing the Escape range of holidays, allowing you to relax in Malta, Cyprus, Costa de la Luz and Barbados. Rob and Susie, the Holiday Show presenters will also be catching up with popular Tour Manager Yvette Barnett.

http://www.thewirelessradio.com .

Happy listening,

Julia