Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Toni2909' wrote:

Thanks Julia. I'll wait a few more days before I get too despondent, then.

Happy New Year to you and all the team.

Toni

Brochore now received thanks ☺

Hi Julia,

Firstly, Happy New Year to you and the team.

As I am trying to do my bit to save the world, I downloaded the new brochure yesterday and I wanted to say how fantastic it looks. The new holidays all look amazing and so do the older ones...even the holidays I've already been on are tempting me,,,, Now I am currently debating with myself on what holiday to do for my main break this year with so much choice its a difficult decision.

Thanks to you and the team for all the hard work.

Kind Regards

Kerry

Thanks Julia. I'll wait a few more days before I get too despondent, then.

Happy New Year to you and all the team.

Toni

Hi Toni,

I can see on your customer record that you have been "opted in" to mailings. I'll follow up with the data team and make sure a brochure (and other mailings) is on it's way to you.

Kindest regards,

Julia

No sign of a brochure on my doormat. Are you sure the glitch on my account got fixed, Monty? Has it gone to the wrong address or something?

Toni

'janib' wrote:

New brochure arrived this morning :thumbup: Had a good look and there are at least 5 that I want to do including Swiss Mountain Adventure and Picturesque Portugal to begin with.

Jan

Jan

Great news for you then I look forward to seeing reviews from you..

Have fun

Cindy

New brochure arrived this morning :thumbup: Had a good look and there are at least 5 that I want to do including Swiss Mountain Adventure and Picturesque Portugal to begin with.

Jan

Hi Jan,

Well, lets just say you should receive it early next week, but I know of one person who has received it already...so watch out for some fabulous new holidays coming your way soon!

Kindest regards,

Monty

When are the new catalogues due out? It is now 21st December and getting itchy to find a great holiday :P

Jan

Hi all, I see there are actually a lot of new tours on the website now! However apart from Colombia and the revamped Kenya tour they are almost all sun/beach breaks with a couple of excursions thrown in. As someone who fries in the sun, I'm afraid they are not for me. I put up with the sun on touring holidays but I want to see all the sights, not laze around on a beach!! I do hope they prove a success for JY though.

Cheers,

Bob