Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
I usually have to catch it later in the week but this last Saturday's show isn't showing on the website yet.
Hi Monty

I listened to the Wireless Radio show and am pleased to say that it was really interesting and I enjoyed it. Only drawback is, when you hear about all these new holidays, you want to do all of them which is almost impossible. The culinary tours sounded so exciting - Simon was good at detailing all aspects of these tours.

Jaya

A quick reminder for you all to tune in to this week’s Holiday show on The Wireless Radio Show at 1pm. This week it's all about Just You.

Simon Heighton, one of our Holiday Creators will be talking about our ‘foodie’ tours from the gourmet retreat in Bordeaux to the culinary tours around Tuscany and the Basque country. As our Croatia expert, Simon also gives a great insight in going on holiday along the Adriatic coast. Marian Morgan, a Travel Advisor here at Just You, also joins Holiday presenters to chat about what advice they give over the phone when you are planning your next holiday.

We even catch up with Marsha Kargili, a Tour Manager who has just returned from our Discover Apulia trip.

Tune in to the Holiday show on The Wireless Radio Show at 1300hrs BST every Saturday with presenters Rob and Susie. You can listen on DAB digital radio or online at www.thewirelessradio.com

https://www.justyou.co.uk/en-gb/l/wireless-index/ 

Have a fabulous weekend.

Kindest regards,

Monty