Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Warsaw, Zagreb are the ones that come to mind and maybe Prague as well.

Mark

I never got to Toronto when I went with friends to the U.P although we were planning to. That would be a great city break I agree.
'JY wrote:

Hi All

Hope you all had a great Easter ?

Myself and the team are looking forward to 2016 and this week we are looking at potential new city breaks , id love to hear your comments on featuring tours to lesser known cities?

A couple of ideas have come to mind; Gdansk, Thessaloniki, Zagreb, Athens , Bratislava , Innsbruck and Tallinn. to name a few .

Id love to hear your thoughts

Thank you

Alicia

Hi Alicia,

What about some city breaks to North America? I'd had some lovely visits to Canada with you before (Toronto & Niagara) and across Canada (ending up in Vancouver)with TS. How about Vancouver with Settle or Toronto with Ottowa and Thunder Bay/Lake Superior?

Janet

The Innsbruck trip would be one I would look at, have always fancied going to Austria.
Dublin came up in 2012 with the anniversary of Titanic. The trip went to Dublin first then onto Belfast for the anniversary. I could not make the dates that they had and it went from the tours after that which was such a shame as I would love to do it. Dublin was last in 1965, Mum was pregnant with my brother and he is 50 in November. Belfast- flown over it en route to Canada- does that count :)

Jan

I second a break in Dublin.
How about; Moscow; St Petersburg; Shanghai; Beijing; Tokyo; Dublin?
'JY wrote:

Hi All

Myself and the team are looking forward to 2016 and this week we are looking at potential new city breaks , id love to hear your comments on featuring tours to lesser known cities?

A couple of ideas have come to mind; Gdansk, Thessaloniki, Zagreb, Athens , Bratislava , Innsbruck and Tallinn. to name a few .

Thank you

Alicia

Could we have city trips to Moscow; St Petersburg; Shanghai; Beijing; Tokyo; Dublin please. Thank you

'JY wrote:

Hi All

Thank you

Alicia

Hi Alicia,

I would be interested in Tallinn but none of the others. Would also like to do Riga or French and Getman cities other than Paris and Berlin. Hope this helps!

Hi Alicia

I quite fancy Mick's suggestion of the 3 Baltic cities. I also fancy a weekend in Dubrovnik.

Here's hoping...

Regards

Sylvia