Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Eljay' wrote:

'crystalbling55' wrote:

what about more carabean, all inclusive holidays?

Yes I'd like a good Carribean holiday outside of the hurricane season, haven't seen anything suitable so far

Hi folks JY have run St Lucia tours and other Carribean locations several times but they haven't proven to be popular - even this year some of the tours have had to be cancelled!

Hope you find your perfect holiday!

Cheers,

Bob

'crystalbling55' wrote:

Yes I'd like a good Carribean holiday outside of the hurricane season, haven't seen anything suitable so far

Sounds OK to me but I have a few long haul holidays to fit in first. Like Bob I would like to go to Malaysia/Borneo if there is any chance of this appearing again in a year or so. Already booked for China this year.

Sandra

The tour sounds good to me. Have not been to any of the places mentioned.

Same with Jerash, Jordan. Would love to have gone to Palmyra and combined the two sites on the road to Damascus. This was before the Arab Spring which changed the Middle East. Too late now.

Jan

Hi Will,

Many thanks for your reply, it has helped me to understand a lot of the complex issues involved. I will keep a close eye, as always, on the forum and new brochures for even more exciting new holidays! The range is so big at the moment, it is hard to make plans to maximize my holiday allocation and funds! The only problem for me is that the euro has fallen a lot against sterling in recent months, making JY holidays a lot more expensive for me, so if this continues I will sadly have to scale back in a year or two - but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it and will keep on dreaming and planning in the meantime!

Best wishes,

Bob

Good Morning, Will!

Talking of ancient empires - I've always wanted to travel the Trans-Siberian Express

from Moscow to China. I know this would be an eye-wateringly expensive trip!

But I'd love to do this with like-minded single people to share the experience.

I'd be first to slap my deposit on the table (then try to figure out how to pay the

balance)!

Sorry Will, I'm into everything Roman but admit I don't know much about the Turkish and Greek empires, and as there is already another great long haul you and the team have put together that will be next on my list along with possible new ideas you have in the May brochure (Alaska and Guatemala), Ancient Empires would not be top of my particular list at the mo.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's a great idea for those with more knowledge of the Greeks and the Turks than I have.

Avocet

yes I would be intrested in doing this.
I like the idea of this one, having been hooked on ancient architectural sites since I was about 10 years old and taken to Verulamium.

Sylvia