Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Haha this is Phuket Island, soooo Thailand? Cant claim to have known, i cheated and used google images. 😞

Mark

No, definately Southend!
Vietnam is on my bucket list. My daughter loved it, Hoi An is her happy place. Came back with dresses, boots and a jacket made overnight and for a great price. Have a wonderful time Will.

Jan.

my tried and trusted image search method tells me the photo is Phuket
'nixon' wrote:

'JY wrote:

UserPostedImage

here's the last one for now... I am going on holiday tonight so I will be back around about the time the new brochures are on your doorsteps!

Will

Spill the beans where are YOU!!!!!! travelling to?????:thumbup: somewhere exciting :huh: or laying on a lounger:D

Cindy:angel:

a bit of both. I am going to Vietnam - Ha Long Bay and Hanoi and then down to Hoi An to chill out for a while.

I'll speak to you all soon!

'JY wrote:

UserPostedImage

here's the last one for now... I am going on holiday tonight so I will be back around about the time the new brochures are on your doorsteps!

Will

Spill the beans where are YOU!!!!!! travelling to?????:thumbup: somewhere exciting :huh: or laying on a lounger:D

Cindy:angel:

'JY wrote:

UserPostedImage

Think it might be St Lucia, Will!!!!

Hope it's A JY holiday you are going on.

Have a great time and see you back shortly.

Eric

'AELB' wrote:

'JY wrote:

you are pretty much right, but it is a new twist - not just the old tour brought back!

AHA! Then perhaps this tour includes the new Rocky Mountaineer route to Seattle? This is getting better and better....

.....So, what about Easter Island, Your Royal Willness??

you are very close to being right! think North, rather than South!

no Easter Island this time around I'm afraid though

'JY wrote:

you are pretty much right, but it is a new twist - not just the old tour brought back!

AHA! Then perhaps this tour includes the new Rocky Mountaineer route to Seattle? This is getting better and better....

.....So, what about Easter Island, Your Royal Willness??

I can't wait for the new brochure, especially if Kerala is included. It is going to be really hard to decide where to go next year!

Jaya