Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Dido,

thanks for your comments. We have listened to our customers' views a lot for this new brochure. We have added in new holidays which cover both Christmas and New Year. We have also added extra departures in destinations like Iceland and Norway.

We have in the past offered many further afield holidays for the festive period but they are les popular than the UK and European tours we offer. I think for Christmas it is especially important that we have enough interest in the tours so that they operate.

I will of course take into account your views though, especially when we come to work on our next festive brochure.

best regards

Will

To be honest, I'm really disappointed with the JY offerings over the festive season to come 2014-15. Many of the dates are out of the range I am obliged to take - leaving a whole week prior to Christmas or else arriving back too late. Others on offer are no more than very short breaks.

What about a 2 centre - NYC followed by warmth and relaxation in Florida and/or The Keys?

South Africa? Cape Town first then ...? A Cuba tour? Egypt tour? Dubai? Morocco?

The dates on offer for these destinations, where they are included, all seem to stop way short of Christmas - why?

We don't all 'like' the Christmas period at home and would prefer to get away but neither are we all retired or at liberty to take limitless time off.

Come on JY - a couple of years ago, I did the Californian west coast and had an amazing time. Show me where next...?

So there are 2 of us already for Christmas and New Year to New Zealand in 2016- how about it?

Jan.

Hi Julie,

There are 12 currently confirmed to travel on this trip, ten taking the main tour only with two staying for the New York add-on and the Tour Manager has not yet been allocated for this holiday.

Our Festive Holidays collection will be mailing in May, with a bit of luck and a following wind they will be available to view and book online before the brochure lands on your doorstep.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi, how many are on the canada & New England in the fall trip? Leaving heathrow on September 17th 2014? Who's going be the tour rep? When does the new year trips come out for booking
'janib' wrote:

For 2016 can you set up a package to New Zealand for Christmas and New Year please- my 60 th birthday :thumbup:

Jan.

Now there's an interesting idea. My 70th is a couple of days into 2017 and I have NZ on my wish list.

Peter

Looking back at all the different ideas for Christmas and New Year, can't wait for the brochure to come out next month.

One of the comments was for Times Square on NYE-do not bother- you go in at 14.00 and if you leave- do not go in again. We were at a hotel within a block of Times Square, opened the window and watched the ball drop on TV with a glass of champagne! Was my 50th birthday and 2006. Then they were talking to several women being proposed by their fiances in Afghanistan- so set up :P

For 2016 can you set up a package to New Zealand for Christmas and New Year please- my 60 th birthday :thumbup:

Jan.

Hi

I have been on the Italian Dolomites / Croatia for the last two Christmas / New Year

this is a great trip for anyone who hasn't done it.

I would like to do something long haul this year Viatnam or maybe New Orleans

or anywhere that that covers Christmas/New Year.

Amy.

New year at Hinckley is great but after four visits to warwick castle it gets tedious, I come from stratford on avon and although I have tried Swindon and Cheltenham Hinckley is still my favourite, could the hotel maybe introduce a spa day for those who don't wish to join the tour and are only there for the fab evenings.
Not to worry Angie

The Vietnam and Vietnam & Cambodia are the only festive tours that were included in the last brochure. JY Will and his team are busy working on the festive holidays for this year as we speak! They will be available in the next few months.

Kindest regards,

Julia