Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'SylviaJ' wrote:

Hi Anita

I'm off to Canada on 19 June and applied for an eTA via the Canada government website  - link below - at a cost of 7 Canadian Dollars. The eTA is valid for 5 years.

Currently you also have to register your details on the ArriveCAN app 72 hours before travel.

I hope you fund this useful.

Sylvia

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/eta/apply.html 

Thank you Sylvia that’s great

'mikew' wrote:

Hello Anita,

You will need a Canadian eTA to enter Canada by air - the cost is $7CAD.

PLEASE NOTE: Contrary to some advice given on another section of this forum, you CANNOT use an American ESTA to gain entry into Canada. Canada’s eTA is an entirely separate authorisation.

Hope this helps.

Mike

Thanks Mike for the info. I am also booked for 6th September tour. 

Dyuti

'mikew' wrote:

Hello Anita,

PLEASE NOTE: Contrary to some advice given on another section of this forum, you CANNOT use an American ESTA to gain entry into Canada. Canada’s eTA is an entirely separate authorisation.

Hope this helps.

Mike

Thank you that a big help

'mikew' wrote:

Hello Anita,

Hope this helps.

Mike

Thank you that a big help

Hi Anita

I'm off to Canada on 19 June and applied for an eTA via the Canada government website - link below - at a cost of 7 Canadian Dollars. The eTA is valid for 5 years.

Currently you also have to register your details on the ArriveCAN app 72 hours before travel.

I hope you fund this useful.

Sylvia

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/eta/apply.html 

Hello Anita,

Hope this helps.

Mike

Hi 

I am going on you Canada trip 24/9/22 doi need to sort out my own VISA or do JY do it for us  and if so how much does it. Cost to do it please can you help 

Anita