Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Matt

Great news re Winter Rockies. I will wait patiently but hope it will be on offer soon, before I get too old! Plus Canada East to West, with the same itinerary as before please.

Kind regards

Jaya

Hi Jaya

Great to hear from you. We are hoping to bring back Winter Rockies at some point as we rebuild the tours following the devastation of the travel industry, please keep an eye out on our email and website.

Kind regards

Matt

I too am very interested in Winter Rockies tour plus Canada East to West so hope JY brings it back soon or else I will have to look elsewhere.

Kind regards

Jaya

I absolutely agree with AbbaDave; I did this tour in 2018 and it was magical. My only complaint?…I didn’t want to leave! Banff is fabulous and when Lake Louise is described as ‘the most beautiful place in Canada’ I ain’t gonna argue! Staying at Chateau Lake Louise was a great privilege and I’d consider doing the tour again if JY made it a bit longer and added a couple of extra nights. One of JY’s very best breaks and I can’t understand why it’s been ‘rested’.

Cheers

Mike

'Lespud' wrote:

the winter rockies was to be my next trip ,will this go back on your Canada trips in the future.?

Hi, I did this tour in January 2020 it's fantastic it really is, I really recommend JJ Y bring it back

Regards

Dave

I have booked the Canadian rockies mountaineer, leaving Heathrow on 18th June, 2022.

Can you help answer a problem, how much money would I need to take with me on this trip.

I have been looking into this problem, and have got a prepaid card from the post office, it works the same as a credit

Card. You can use it in any place that takes MasterCard. Thank you Jules4954

Hi Lespud

We are hopeful that in the future we will be bringing back this tour, for the time being it is being rested.

We will announced it on the website once we have a confirmed date for its return.

Kind regrds

Matt

the winter rockies was to be my next trip ,will this go back on your Canada trips in the future.?