Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Rose1999' wrote:

I'm doing this trip in September Bridget Jane so any feedback you can give upon your return would be really helpful xx

I’ll certainly do my best Rose ?.

Thank you Jaya ? x
Bridget, you will also need US$ to pay for Visa when you arrive in Zambia. When I did this trip I think it was $50.

This is an amazing tour. You will have a wonderful time.

Jaya

Hi Bridget,

My colleague has advised that US Dollars are best to take and the TM will be able to advise whether it is worth exchanging into local currency before your excursion.

Kindest regards,

Julia

'Ji wrote:

Hi,

I’m going to South Africa with the Victoria Falls add-on in March. Can you advise me as to which currencies we will need for the add-on? Also, are there likely to be cash machines at our destination with the add-on?

Thank you?

Thank you for your reply Julia, one of the extra excursions at Victoria Falls is to Cobe national park In Botswana. Can you tell me what currency will need for the time we are in Botswana please?

Thank you,

Bridget

Hi Bridget,

For the add-on the currency in Zambia is the Kwacha. Payments within Zambia can be made in kwachas, USD, or sterling. Most hotels, restaurants and larger shops accept credit cards. Visa is more readily accepted than MasterCard or American Express in Zambia.

ATMs are available within some of the major towns in Zambia. Money can be changed at banks, bureaux de change and some hotels. Proof of identity may be requested; therefore, it is advisable to carry a passport.

While away, if you need an ATM, speak to the Tour Manager and they will be able to point you in the right direction.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi,

I’m going to South Africa with the Victoria Falls add-on in March. Can you advise me as to which currencies we will need for the add-on? Also, are there likely to be cash machines at our destination with the add-on?

Thank you?