Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'PennyA' wrote:

I want to book this tour for 2021. 

Is it possible to ask one of the regular Tour Managers which is the best time to go, May, September or October?

Im thinking weather and accessibility wise.

Thankyou.

Penny

I went in October 2011, the Wyoming tourist office said to expect snow,but,it wasn’t too bad. Rapid City and theBadlands were cold, but, the morning at Little Big Horn was warm and sunny. The weather turned as we left Billings for Cody, and it snowed overnight,but, not enough to stop us going into Yellowstone, it was cold enough for anoraks there and Jackson,but, further south it was warmer the further you went.

Keith

Hi Penny,

Just You plan holidays around seasons that will help you to get the most out of your holiday. May is late spring/early summer so you’ll find temperatures vary from around 15 degrees in Yellowstone to 30 degrees in Las Vegas. In September you are coming to end of the summer and traditionally temperatures are slightly higher than May. In previous years October has been the coolest of the three months to travel (but still warm) with temperatures averaging around 13 degrees in Yellowstone and up to 25 degrees in Las Vegas.

I hope the above helps,

Julia

I want to book this tour for 2021. 

Is it possible to ask one of the regular Tour Managers which is the best time to go, May, September or October?

Im thinking weather and accessibility wise.

Thankyou.

Penny