Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi John,

All the entertainment is outlined in the itinerary above, but your Tour Manager will also be putting on quizzes in the evenings for those who want to take part.

Thanks,

Vickie

MKJ 4 years ago
Hi Vickie,

That is the same itinerary that I have, but you haven't answered my question regarding the evening entertainment, could you please read my original post again and give me an answer.

John.

Hi MKJ,

Your Tour Manager will be Mimma Simeone.

Here's a full itinerary for your trip, but please let me know if there is anything further you would like information on:

DAY 1 RICHMOND

​​Make your own way to Richmond and check into your hotel. You'll get together again this evening for dinner in the hotel's restaurant.

Meals: D

DAY 2 WINDSOR & KEW GARDENS

We're going to explore Windsor Castle today. Founded by William the Conqueror in the 11th century, it's the world's oldest and largest occupied castle and has been the home of 39 monarchs. Spend some time admiring the State Apartments, a grand collection of rooms at the heart of the castle and St George's Chapel, one of the finest examples of Gothic architecture in England. During the winter months, the Semi-State Rooms, some of the most elaborate in the Castle, are also open to the public. These are the private apartments created for George IV and the Queen uses them today for official entertaining.

We'll head back to the hotel this afternoon, have an early Dinner before heading out to see the Chritsmas lights at Kew Gardens.

Meals: B,D

DAY 3 RICHMOND

​Today is left free for you relax. Christmas lunch will be served this afternoon afterwhich you may wish to take a walk around Richmond.

Meals: B,L,D

DAY 4 LONDON

​Today we head to central London, you have free time to take in the sights. You may wish to put your skates on at Somerset House or Head to Winterwonderland. We had back to the hotel later this afternoon for our final together.

Meals: B,D

DAY 5 - RICHMOND

​​Your holiday comes to an end today as you check out of the hotel and head for home.

Meals: B

Many thanks,

Vickie

MKJ 4 years ago
Hi, can you tell me who the tour guide is for this break at the Richmond Hill Hotel, and if there is entertainment in the evenings, music, dancing, quiz etc, there is usually something, the information that is sent never tell you anything like that.  John.