Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
I have been on nearly 20 JY holidays and they are usually in the 20-30 group numbers. Having said that, my last (recent) holiday to China only had 12 on main tour and 3 on Yangtse cruise add-on. It still worked well, so don't worry about numbers. Just enjoy!
I have been on approximately 10-12 JY Holidays I started travelling with JY in 2006 and I have travelled the world with them.

There has only been one of my holidays that was cancelled by JY and that was Australia, they did offer me another date but I couldn’t change my dates I got a full refund, but was extremely disappointed as it had been Book for a year. As JY say it’s very rare this happens...as a side note I like about 25-35 people in a tour group i tend to go for full on tours so some USA ones have been nudging late 30’s I really wouldn’t like a very small tour group and certainly not a group size of 2-4 people....

Good luck

CIndy

Hi John,

Welcome to the forum!

Hopefully I can help with your concerns. It is very rare that we will have low number on our trips. If there are, and the trip is guaranteed it will still go ahead. However, we would call customers and explain that the numbers on the group were low, and offer them to swap their holiday date to another with more people on the group. Of course, this is completely up to the individual.

As I say, it is very rare that this happens 🙂

Many thanks,

Vickie

I'm new to Just You, but am looking at your holidays.

[align=left]I've looked back at a lot of the posts, and it's very helpful to read what people in my situation have written – thanks.

[align=left]I'm concerned about numbers on holidays. There is a lot about Just You not being allowed to reveal the numbers on any holiday; also I know that most holidays are guaranteed to run, so if you book, you will get the holidays. Because of my job, if I book leave, I won't be able to cancel/change it at short notice, so would lose holiday if the Just You holiday got cancelled.

[align=left]My question is what happens if there were only very low numbers of bookings on a particular guaranteed holiday ? Would it run with say 2 people ? Indeed would it run with only 1 ? If you're not allowed to reveal numbers because of the law, I assume you wouldn't be allowed to tell me - “you're one of two, do you want to cancel ?”

[align=left]So, what happens if I was the only booking ?

[align=left]Thanks.

[align=left]John