Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Tim,

that’s the best case of 2020 vision I’ve seen yet !

Talk about all bases covered :-)

It’s just a pity work keeps getting in the way.

I’m still contemplating various options for February. Wildlife in the warm still the favoured option.

Roger

I've booked the Christmas 2020 with Just You, looking forward to New Years Eve in Sydney Harbour.

I've maxed out on holiday next year with tigers in March, gorillas in June and Austrailia for Christmas and new year all booked.

Tim

Hello all.

Lucinda, I’m with you !

The Travelsphere Wonders of Australia tour looks fantastic and is, in my humble opinion, vastly superior to the Just You Australian Highlights offering. It’s also 7 more days for only £245 extra.

I was toying with the idea of booking the WoA tour this February, but after much deliberation have decided to put it on hold until Feb’21.

I have just contacted Travelsphere who inform me the near £700 price drop from Feb 20 to Feb 21 is down to the 10% discount currently being offered. I was also informed, however, that this could be pulled at any time, despite the website stating it will be available until December 20th this year. For those contemplating this tour the single supplement I was quoted was £1371, which didn’t seem too bad for 30 days.

I’m not normally that keen on booking so far ahead as circumstances can change and other options (gorillas) suddenly appear. This time it might make sense though.

More thought required ...

Roger

Will this trip become available on just you please? I love the itinerary of this trip
Hi Sylvia,

I have replied to your email this morning.

Many thanks,

Vickie

Thanks Vickie and Bob.

Bob - I still don't understand the figures!

Vickie - I've emailed you.

Regards

Sylvia

Hi Vickie and Sylvia, 

I was initially confused by this as well - until I realised that your 10% discount promotion (on selected Travelsphere tours) and the reduced price shown on the website were actually the same thing!  Perhaps it could be made clearer on the website (for all the holidays featuring the discount) that this is the promotion that is being advertised elsewhere.

Best wishes,

Bob

Hi Sylvia,

Apologies, we've looked into this but we can't see where this price is being displayed? From what we can see online the price showing is the same as that which you've paid.

Could you please let me know where this information is displayed? If possible, it would be great if you could email a screenshot to community@justyou.co.uk or if you have a link, I will look into this further.

Many thanks,

Vickie

Many thanks,

Vickie

Hi

Four of us JY travellers are booked on the Travelsphere Wonders of Australia tour on 17 September 2021.  I see on the TS website that the cost of the holiday has now reduced - a difference of £684.90.  Under the TS price promise guarantee, it states that if the holiday is offered at a lower price, the difference will be refunded.

So, when can we expect a refund?

Regards

Sylvia