Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi all

I am glad that my post has prompted some positive feedback. 

Regards

Agreed. Customer Service has always been good for me. Sorted out a seat allocation for me within 1 hour.

A quick anecdote : On a trip to India in 2016 a traveller in my group was informed of a family bereavement. The JY system swung into action. That person was in a taxi to the nearest airport that afternoon and was back home in UK within 24 hours having being met at every point during the journey (including in Dubai) by a JY representative. Truly a phenomenal performance. Well done JY and Customer Service.

I've always received good and quick service whenever I've had to ring customer service.
I too had excellent service last week regarding a flight upgrade thanks to Kier
Thank you Dina, that's great to hear! 🙂

I will let the team know.

Many thanks,

Vickie

Hi Jonah and Vickie

I too have had some excellent Customer Service in the past week, not that I can particularly recollect any bad Customer Service, in response to an enquiry about a non JY day out during my forthcoming Indian Tour.

Customer Service and the Product Manager certainly came up trumps.

Kind Regards

Di

Thank you Jonah, I will pass this to the team! 🙂 Enjoy your upgrade!

Thanks,

Vickie

I see lots of posts on here complaining about JY Customer Service and have contributed to some myself so I think it is only right to highlight when it goes right.

I phoned this morning for a quote to upgrade to business class for my trip to Sri Lanka.  Despite being rather busy with the BA strike I had an answer by lunchtime and have decided to treat myself on this occasion.  So thank you to Claire and the Aviation team for their quick turnaround.

Regards

Chris