Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Vickie

Received my welcome home letter today. Completed questionnaire and returned it.

Regards

Lesley

Hi Lespud,

Do you mean 30/6? This will also be due to the backlog of letters unfortunately but it will be with you shortly.

Apologies for the delay.

Many thanks,

Vickie

Hi got back from Cilento 30/7 not received my welcome home letter as yet?
Many thanks Vickie, much appreciated! 

Best wishes, 

Bob

Hi Bob,

Apologies I missed your question. The refund has been made on your Travelsphere booking back onto the card you paid with.

Sorry this was done automatically so I don't think we could have transferred it to a JY booking for 2021.

I hope this is OK!

Many thanks,

Vickie

Hi Vickie,

Any word on whether the discount will be applied to one of my bookings for 2021, as I can't travel with the company next year?  As previously said, if the 30 day Australia tour with Travelsphere has 2021 dates available in the autumn I'll be booking then - or whenever they are launched.

Best wishes,

Bob

Hi Vicki

Thanks for getting back to me. Will let you know if/when letter arrives.

Regards

Lesley

Hi Lesley,

I've been informed that unfortunately there has been a delay at our mailing house. Letters are now being sent out but there is a backlog so it may be a few more days until your letter arrives.

I apologise for this delay.

Many thanks,

Vickie

'lesley07' wrote:

Hi Vickie

I returned from my holiday in Croatia eight days ago and have not yet received my welcome home pack. Could you please investigate.

Thanks

Lesley

I'm in touch with some from probably the same tour. Quite a few of us, if not all, who got back from Croatia on the 28th haven't had a letter yet.

Hi Vickie,

Thank you for your reply, it is appreciated.  Please pass on my thanks to the customer care team.  I have just paid the balance for my one booking with the company this year (Travelsphere in September) and I will not be going on a holiday with the company in 2020, as I have three holidays already booked with other companies.  However, I hope to do two tours with you in 2021 - one JY and one TS.  Will I be able to avail of the discount then?  I'm very interested in booking the TS Australia tour when it is launched for 2021 and, seeing as this should be in the not too distant future, I hope I will be able to use the discount then?

Best wishes,

Bob