Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Dave,

Please write a comprehensive review when you get back!  Hope you have a great time!

Best wishes,

Bob

Hi Dave

It is a bit early for the TM to have been assigned, as soon as we know we will get in touch. 

Kind regards

Matt

Hi Bob

I've booked the winter Rockies for next January, looks a wonderful trip plus I wanted to make good use of the winter cloths I bought for Norway this year

Jamie I know its early yet but has a TM been assigned to this tour yet dep 22 January 2020

Thanks

Best Wishes

Dave

Hi Jamie,

Sincere thanks for your quick and helpful reply, it is very much appreciated!  

All the best,

Bob

Good Afternoon Bob,

Here are the prices for the excursions:

Helicopter flight over the Rockies (There are 2 helicopter rides available)

Banff - Royal Canadian Helicopter ride

25 minute flight

£167 or $299CAD

Banff - 3 Sisters Peak Helicopter Ride

12 minute flight

£91 or $159CAD

Banff Gondola ride to the sulphur mountain - £39 or $69CAD

Seaplane over Victoria - £75 or $125CAD

Regarding the the Winter Rockies in 2021 - Although I cannot guarantee at this stage, it is likely that there would be a January departure for this trip as it is a popular tour :)

thanks,

Jamie

Hi Vickie/Jamie,

I'm booked on the above holiday and have a couple of questions please:

I've booked all the available optional excursions; however some of those listed in the brochure aren't available to pre-book.  Can you please confirm whether the following listed optionals will be available in resort and how much they will cost?  I gather they have to be paid in cash, so I'd need to budget accordingly:

Helicopter flight over the Rockies

Banff gondola ride to the top of Sulphur Mountain

Seaplane over Victoria

On a related matter, I would be interested in doing the Winter Rockies in 2021.  I know it is too far away to say for definite, but do the team think that it is likely that JY will be running a departure in Jan/Feb in 2021?  I see there is just one departure for 2020 in the brochure.  Alternatively, can you say whether TS will be running this tour in 2021, as the itineraries are identical?

Best wishes,

Bob