Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Jamie

Thank you for all the information.

Regards, Di

Hi Diane,

My apologies, I didn't add in the figures for the other trips.

The 'India's wildlife and backwaters' trip is created from the combined tours of 'India's Tiger Trail tour' and 'Kerala - A Taste of South India tour'.

Here are the figures (all in addition to your booking) -

India's Wildlife and backwaters - 1 booked

India's Tiger Trail Tour - 1 booked

Kerala - A Taste of South India Tour - 4 booked

Regarding the flights from Mumbai to Cochin (the end of India's tiger trail and the beginning of Kerala) a tour manager has not yet been allocated. If they are allocated to do both tours then they will be on the flight with you, however if there are 2 separate tour managers our representatives Hi Tours will check you in at Mumbai airport and pick you up from Cochin airport.

thanks,

Jamie

Hi Bevan and Vickie/Jamie

I am the person who is booked on this trip.

Although I am the only person booked on this combined trip I assume that there are others booked on the "Tiger Trail" tour departing on the 27th Feb  and that there are also others booked on the "Kerala, a taste of southern India" tour departing on 9th Mar. and that these travellers will be my travel buddies.

Please, can you confirm how many people are booked on these two individual tours?

Please, could you also confirm that there will be a TM travelling throughout the combined tour? I am concerned about travelling from Nagpur International on 9th Mar. to Mumbai, staying overnight at Mumbai on the 9th and then travelling  on the 10th Mar. from Mumbai to Cochin?  I certainly don't want to be travelling in India on  internal flights without a TM. I am not confident enough to do that,although I have been to India a few times.

If a TM has been allocated already please could you advise?

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Di

Hi Mark,

There is currently 1 booking for this trip on Feb 27th 🙂

Here are the optional excursions and prices:

Chambal River Safari - £25.00

Nature Trek in Thekkady - £46.00

Traditional Dress during Sadya Dinner - £45.00

thanks

Jamie

Hi can you tell me how many has booked for this trip for the 27th of February 2020 and can you tell me how mach are the optional excursions are? thanks 

Mark