Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Travelcam. Just wondering if you have now booked March or gone with February. Would be good to see you again since Japan.

Ken

'Jaya' wrote:

Hello Travelcam

I think both February and March dates are good for Chile/Easter Islands, though I suppose no one can tell with the weather.  My friend Di did the trip in February and said the weather was lovely, but the main reason I changed the date is because I wanted Patrick Twomey as the tour manager and he could not do the March date due to a clash (only a couple of days) with his Spanish trip  I know all tour managers used by Just You are brilliant and to date I have had no problems with any.  Patrick knows South America very well, having lived there, and speaks Spanish fluently.  I know if we have him as TM, then the trip will not only run smoothly but we will have a lot of fun!  I only met him on my recent Ecuador / Galapagos tour and was very impressed with him.  He is everyone's friend and nothing is trouble for him!  It will be nice if you also join us in February but, of course, if you want to go in March then you should also have good weather then.  Hopefully see you in February!

Best wishes

Jaya

Thank you Jaya for your reply. I had intended going in March and may still chose this date. Patrick was the tour manager on my trip to Japan in April this year so I am familiar with him and his outstanding knowledge. I know he will be an asset on this trip. Have a great time even if I don't join you on this date.

Regards.

Hello Travelcam

I think both February and March dates are good for Chile/Easter Islands, though I suppose no one can tell with the weather. My friend Di did the trip in February and said the weather was lovely, but the main reason I changed the date is because I wanted Patrick Twomey as the tour manager and he could not do the March date due to a clash (only a couple of days) with his Spanish trip I know all tour managers used by Just You are brilliant and to date I have had no problems with any. Patrick knows South America very well, having lived there, and speaks Spanish fluently. I know if we have him as TM, then the trip will not only run smoothly but we will have a lot of fun! I only met him on my recent Ecuador / Galapagos tour and was very impressed with him. He is everyone's friend and nothing is trouble for him! It will be nice if you also join us in February but, of course, if you want to go in March then you should also have good weather then. Hopefully see you in February!

Best wishes

Jaya

'Jaya' wrote:

Hi Vickie

I changed my trip from March date to February yesterday and called customer services since email of new invoice did not come through.  I was told that I should receive an email within 2 hours.  I called around 09:30 and am still waiting at 12:45.  Are there any problems sending out emails?  I was told to look in my Junk folder but nothing was there.  All emails are sent to my business address and to date I have not had any problems.

Also, could you please confirm how many have booked so far?

Kind regards

Jaya

Hi Jaya, I am interested in going on this trip and was thinking of the March date. Is there any reason you changed yours to February, other than for personal reasons? I was just wondering if Feb is a better time although there isn't much between them

Thank you Vickie. Will have a look at the website later on.

Jaya

Hi Jaya,

That's great 🙂

Yep, our web team are working on the updates now, so they will be live on the website shortly.

Thanks,

Vickie

Thank you vickie. I received the email today so all is well. Just one question - when will the website be updated with the correct hotel information? Most of the hotels in the new invoice are not mentioned on the website.

Kind regards

Jaya

Hi Jaya,

Apologies, we were having some technical issues on Friday which caused a bit of a backlog to emails. Did your email arrive over the weekend? If not, I will request another is sent to you.

There are 5 people booked so far, 1 man and 4 women and their ages range from early 60s to mid 80s.

Many thanks,

Vickie

Hi Vickie

I changed my trip from March date to February yesterday and called customer services since email of new invoice did not come through.  I was told that I should receive an email within 2 hours.  I called around 09:30 and am still waiting at 12:45.  Are there any problems sending out emails?  I was told to look in my Junk folder but nothing was there.  All emails are sent to my business address and to date I have not had any problems.

Also, could you please confirm how many have booked so far?

Kind regards

Jaya