Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Maria, 

Got to hotel, so see you later, looking forward to my holiday. Sue

'maria 36' wrote:

Hi, just wondered how many people are now booked on this trip and how many will be flying from Manchester.

I am travelling to the airport from Biddulph, Stoke on Trent, to the airport by taxi and if there is any-one else going from this area, if they would like to share the taxi with me.

Looking forward to visiting this beautiful part of Italy for the second time with JY.

Regards from Maria

Hi Maria,

Look forward to meeting you when we land at Pisa on Monday!

'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Maria,

There are 24 people on this trip, 2 men and 22 ladies. Their ages range from early 40s to late 70s.

9 people are flying from Manchester.

Have a wonderful trip and enjoy Tuscany! 🙂

Thanks,

Vickie

Hi Vickie

So another man has leapt into this trip, well at least he will have another man to talk to now!

Btw, is there still no one else travelling from Luton?

Sue

Hi Maria,

There are 24 people on this trip, 2 men and 22 ladies. Their ages range from early 40s to late 70s.

9 people are flying from Manchester.

Have a wonderful trip and enjoy Tuscany! 🙂

Thanks,

Vickie

Hi, just wondered how many people are now booked on this trip and how many will be flying from Manchester.

I am travelling to the airport from Biddulph, Stoke on Trent, to the airport by taxi and if there is any-one else going from this area, if they would like to share the taxi with me.

Looking forward to visiting this beautiful part of Italy for the second time with JY.

Regards from Maria