Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Sue,

That's no problem, and sorry your hamper has gone missing - a bit of a mystery!

I have requested that a new hamper is sent out to you in early January, after you return from your trip.

Many thanks,

Vickie

'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Sue,

Apologies for the delay. So unfortunately I was given the incorrect information when you last asked about your hamper.

Our records show that it was actually delivered and signed for on October 25th.

I will email you with the copy of the delivery note to see if you have any idea as to what has happened, but don't worry, we will get to the bottom of it and we can send another hamper.

Thanks,

Vickie

Hi Vickie,

Thanks for following this up.

I was away on the Just You Land of Smiles - Thailand holiday on 25th October - returned home on 26th.

Usually when a Courier leaves a parcel they put a card through the door saying where it has been left. There was no card and my neighbours don't know anything about it.

The signature on the delivery note you have sent appears to be just a squiggle rather than a signature.

If you are able to send another, I'd be very grateful but please don't send it until I am back from the Antarctica trip.

Many thanks.

Sue

Una 4 years ago
I wish offers weren't linked to when a booking is made. Linked to the holiday that was booked yes, but based on when you booked, no. So there's passengers on the same holiday, paying the same money, some getting a hamper and others not, just because they booked at the wrong time - in my case, booking a year ahead of when the offer was made available (booked Antarctica in Mar 2018).

Una

Hi Sue,

Apologies for the delay. So unfortunately I was given the incorrect information when you last asked about your hamper.

Our records show that it was actually delivered and signed for on October 25th.

I will email you with the copy of the delivery note to see if you have any idea as to what has happened, but don't worry, we will get to the bottom of it and we can send another hamper.

Thanks,

Vickie

'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Sue,

Your hamper is due to be delivered this week 🙂

Many thanks,

Vickie

Hi Vickie,

I still haven't received my hamper. As I go on the Antarctica trip on Thursday, I don't want it arriving while I am away. Please can you look into this but do not send it until January.

Thank you.

Sue B

'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Sue,

Many thanks,

Vickie

Thank you Vicky,

Look forward to receiving it.

Sue

Hello all 

Received hamper yesterday 

Thanks

Hi Sue,

Many thanks,

Vickie

Hi Vickie,

Hamper arrived today, with lots of lovely goodies,

thank you.

Dave.

Hi Vicky,

I booked the Antarctica White Christmas holiday during the required period and was advised that I qualified for a hamper. I have paid my balance last month and will be going on 12th December but have not received my hamper yet. Just want to check when it will be despatched/delivered as I don't want it arriving while I am away.

Can you look into this for me please?

Thank you.

Sue