Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Thanks Vickie ?
Hi Caroline,

There are now 27 people booked on this trip, 14 men and 13 women. Their ages range from mid 40s to late 70s.

Have a fantastic trip! 😃

Many thanks,

Vickie

Hi Vickie,

Do you know how many are booked on this tour now and the usual age/m/f split? I’m setting-off for Heathrow this afternoon and looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow ?

Regards

Caroline

Thanks Vickie ?
Hi Caroline,

Apologies for the delay. Dinners are included on days 1, 3, 5, 7 and 9.

Many thanks,

Vickie

Hi Caroline,

Apologies, I'm just waiting to hear back about this - I'll post a reply to your original post as soon as I know 🙂

Many thanks,

Vickie

Hi Vickie,

Did you manage to find out which hotels provide the included evening meals on this holiday?

Thanks

Caroline

Hi Vickie,

I have received my final documents today but there is no mention of evening meals. I know there are 5 included, but 5 will not be and I was wondering if you could advise me which ones as if I have 2 meals to buy in Poland it will mean I need to take take extra Zloty with me for this. Also, it means I can do some research before I go into suitable places to eat near my hotel as I will be eating on my own those nights and will probably not want to venture far.

Thanks

Caroline

Hi,

I am well thanks, lovely to hear from you.

I will definitely post a review once I get home, I’m really looking forward to it now. I’ve been on two previous non-singles holidays on my own and have never had a problem with couples, unless I just don’t notice ?. I won’t be letting anything like that spoil my trip though and I’m pleased we have a great tour guide, that often makes all the difference ?.

Caroline

Hi to you both, 

I did this tour with TS in 2016 and thoroughly enjoyed it.  Pamela is an excellent TM and knows the region very well.  Here's a link to the review I wrote:

https://forum.justyou.co.uk/thread-84079.html 

Best wishes,

Bob