Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'intrepid traveller' wrote:

If anyone is intending to book this holiday please don’t leave it too much longer.  You will have to apply for a visa and go to an application centre to present your fingerprints and passport. It is currently taking 4 - 6 weeks for passport to be returned because of the surge in travellers for the football cup which starts around the middle of June.   Just applied for my visa - passport will be returned 17th May. Have a great time

The World Cup was last year, the only major tournament taking place this summer is the Nations League Finals, which are in Portugal.  Sounds like a website needs updating!

If anyone is intending to book this holiday please don’t leave it too much longer.  You will have to apply for a visa and go to an application centre to present your fingerprints and passport. It is currently taking 4 - 6 weeks for passport to be returned because of the surge in travellers for the football cup which starts around the middle of June.   Just applied for my visa - passport will be returned 17th May. Have a great time
Hi sd53,

Yep, it's the Taleon Imperial for this date 🙂

Many thanks,

Vickie

'Vickie' wrote:

Hi sd53,

There are 20 people booked on this trip, 4 men and 16 women. Their ages range from early 40s to early 80s 🙂

Many thanks,

Vickie

Thanks for info.

There are occasional mentions in the community forum pages that an alternative hotel to the Taleon Imperial St Petersburg is  sometimes used. Will the Taleon be the hotel that is used for this departure?

Hi sd53,

There are 20 people booked on this trip, 4 men and 16 women. Their ages range from early 40s to early 80s 🙂

Many thanks,

Vickie

Hi,

Can I ask how many people & male/female split on the Moscow/St Petersburg tour -18June?