Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'boltonlass' wrote:

Hi Avocet,

I am booked on the Tiger Trail in November 2019 tour & I will be travelling down from Manchester.

Jill

Hi Jill

I haven't booked yet as I am leaving my options open for the moment but I think this looks as if it could be a great holiday and one I would really like to do.  

Avocet

Hi Avocet,

I am booked on the Tiger Trail in November 2019 tour & I will be travelling down from Manchester.

Jill

Hi Avocet,

This departure date doesn't have other tours joining it, so the maximum numbers would be 19.

Many thanks,

Vickie

'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Avocet,

The maximum size for the Tiger Trail in its own is 19.

The maximum size would depend which date you're interested in. Do you have a date in mind?

For the Tiger Trail on its own there are currently 2 people booked in the 18th October and 3 booked for 15th November.

Marsha Kargili is the Tour Manager for both tours.

Many thanks,

Vickie

Hi Vickie

Many thanks for your reply.  What would the maximum size increase to if others joined the group on a combination holiday for 15th November 2019?

Avocet

Hi Kev,

Yep, I did - sorry for the delay, I'm just finding out about your flight query then I'll get back to you 🙂

Thanks,

Vickie

'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Avocet,

The maximum size would depend which date you're interested in. Do you have a date in mind?

For the Tiger Trail on its own there are currently 2 people booked in the 18th October and 3 booked for 15th November.

Many thanks,

Vickie

Hi Vickie

Sorry to jump on this thread, did you receive my ask the editor query, titled Porto Venere, i sent it yesterday (Thursday Evening)?

Please feel free to delete this comment once read.

Thanks Kev

Hi Avocet,

Many thanks,

Vickie

I am interested in this holiday but wonder if you can answer a few questions for me to help me decide please.

What is the maximum group size for the Tiger Trail on it's own? 

What would the maximum size of the group be for this holiday if others join it on a combination holiday?

How many have booked for 18th October and 15th November 2019 departures?

Have the TM's for these dates been named yet?

Many thanks

Avocet