Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Vickie

JY have made contact and I have provided all my details. So, all sorted for the Chile etc holiday now.

Thanks

Sylvia

Hi Sylvia,

Sorry to hear this is ongoing. I have asked our Contact Centre to give you a call to take your details.

Many thanks,

Vickie

Hello Vickie

I've successfully input all details into my Christmas Madeira holiday but alas, still get kicked out of the Chile etc November trip! I'm also still awaiting a better upgrade quote phone call.

So, by all means ask someone from customer services to contact me to manually input the details.

Regards

Sylvia

Hi Sylvia,

I'm really sorry about this. The web team will continue to look into why this is happening.

Could I arrange for our customer services team to give you a call and manually input the details?

Many thanks,

Vickie

Hello Vickie

I'm still waiting for the upgrade call/email.

The webpage is not timing out as I've tried numerous ways of inputting the info, including just one item and get kicked out! I've managed to input some details but not all. The web page is extremely fragile and I'm surprised it hasn't collapsed....

I booked my Christmas holiday today online and at the very end got kicked out of that too. The message directed me to speak to JY. Tom in customer services advised the booking had gone through, however it displayed to me as an error. Tom said JY aware of the problem. So, what's being done?

Regards

Sylvia

Hi Sylvia,

Really sorry, I may have got my wires crossed - I thought you were going to give the team your details when they called you about your upgrade.

So, our web team have looked into it and they think this may be because the webpage is timing out, which is resulting in an error message. They have asked if customers can please save their details as they go along, rather than inputting all information and then clicking save.

Hopefully that makes sense, but please let me know if not.

Many thanks,

Vickie

Hi Vickie

Still no joy in saving my details on the "manage my booking" portion of website. Any news from the web team?

Regards

Sylvia

Hi Sylvia,

Apologies, your post does seem to have vanished! However, I've seen this one so I will pass this to our web team to see if they can find the issue and fix it - thank you for letting me know.

Many thanks,

Vickie

Vickie

I replied to your post awhile ago, but it appears to have vanished into the ether. If JY are being selective in choosing posts that appear, then it's not really "our" forum.

The info I am trying to input is, my middle name, passport details, insurance details and emergency contact details.

Regards

Sylvia

Hi Sylvia,

Apologies for this, we are still experiencing intermittent issues. Would you mind telling me which details you're trying to update? Then our web team can see if they can identify this particular issue. No problem if you would prefer not to post though.

Our Contact Centre would be more than happy to update the details for you.

Many thanks,

Vickie