Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Chris,

Yep, the maximum number of people will be 30 for this trip too 🙂

Thanks,

Vickie

Hi Vickie - many thanks for the info - much appreciated ! All the best , Chris .

Hi Chris,

Yep, the maximum number of people will be 30 for this trip too 🙂

Thanks,

Vickie

'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Chris,

I'm great thanks, hope you're well! Exciting stuff, I hope you have a great trip!

There are 16 people booked on so far, 3 men and 13 women. Their ages range from early 50s to mid 70s.

Your Tour Manager hasn't been allocated yet, so please check back with me 🙂

Many thanks,

Vickie

Many thanks for this info Vickie - much appreciated . Do you know if JY have set a ' maximum ' number of travellers on this holiday - I've been with JY before on this trip and the numbers were about 30 ? All the best , Chris .

'NeilY' wrote:

Hello - trust you are all well ! I am on the above trip departing Gatwick 19 / 5 / 19 - really looking forward to it :cool: !!

Could you tell me the current number of fellow travellers , m/f breakdown & age range ? What is the maximum number for this holiday please & has a tour manager been allocated yet ? As ever , many thanks for your help . All the best , Chris ( aka NeilY )

Looking forward to reading your thoughts on the new hotel Chris.   🙂 It sounds good.

Hi Chris,

I'm great thanks, hope you're well! Exciting stuff, I hope you have a great trip!

There are 16 people booked on so far, 3 men and 13 women. Their ages range from early 50s to mid 70s.

Your Tour Manager hasn't been allocated yet, so please check back with me 🙂

Many thanks,

Vickie

Hello - trust you are all well ! I am on the above trip departing Gatwick 19 / 5 / 19 - really looking forward to it :cool: !!

Could you tell me the current number of fellow travellers , m/f breakdown & age range ? What is the maximum number for this holiday please & has a tour manager been allocated yet ? As ever , many thanks for your help . All the best , Chris ( aka NeilY )