Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Avocet,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Unfortunately this is a mistake in the latest brochure for our Global Explorer trip.

The image should be of Springhill Suites Manhattan in New York.

We apologise for any confusion and we will make sure that this is corrected for the next brochure.

Many thanks,

Vickie

Hi Vickie

After waiting for 2 weeks I finally received the Worldwide brochure I requested, thank you.

Along with the brochure there was a pamphlet all about the Global Explorer holiday, and on opening it up there, above the heading of Stay In 4 & 5-Star Hotels is a picture, which, unless I'm very much mistaken, looks remarkably like the Grand Hotel San Michelle in Cetraro, I've stayed there.

Now, this is where I am confused.  According to the pamphlet there is a stopover at the Hotel Palatino in Rome, which is in the Lazio region, and the Grand Hotel San Michelle is in Cetraro which is in the Calabria region some distance away from Rome. Could you please explain why there is a picture of the GHSM and not one of an actual hotel you stay in on this trip, I think I am missing something  somewhere, what is it? I can't see the connection.

Puzzled

Avocet