Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Another vote for an airport list!!
'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Fran,

No problem, I'll request you a brochure 🙂

Our web team are going to have a look into this and see what they can do, so watch this space!

Thanks,

Vickie

Hi Vickie

Many thanks for that. 🙂 

Fran

Hi Fran,

No problem, I'll request you a brochure 🙂

Our web team are going to have a look into this and see what they can do, so watch this space!

Thanks,

Vickie

'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Fran,

Would you like us to send you a Worldwide brochure?

Regarding the flights page, we're constantly working to increase the number of local and connecting flights for our tours, therefore we have made the flights page less restrictive by only listing the airports we can fly from, rather than the tours.

If you have a particular tour in mind, please do call our sales advisers and they will be able to suggest which airport will be the best option for you.

We also have our January offer of local and connecting flights from £99 for tours booked before January 31 🙂

Thanks,

Vickie

Hi Vickie

Yes please I would like to have the worldwide brochure. I am pleased to see that there are more people like me who would like to see an 'Airports page' I think if this option could be done online by some brilliant person on the web team, I'm sure there is one it would be a quick handy reference for us the customer we could then link to those holidays. Job done.....or am I being optimistic? 😕 

Thanks

Fran

Another vote for an airport filter on the website, like many bigger sites. I'd find that very useful.
Hi Heather,

I will certainly ask our web team and our aviation team to see if this is possible! 🙂 Many thanks for your suggestion.

Thanks,

Vickie

Would it be possible for the airport list to go on the website, then it could be easily updated if more flights became available. I seem to remember that it was online a couple of years ago but was then taken off.

Many thanks

Heather

Hi Jellifer,

Thanks for letting us know your thoughts 🙂 I've passed all comments from this thread on so they can be considered for our next brochure.

Many thanks,

Vickie

I liked the airport list too so would vote for it to be reinstated in the next (hopefully single) brochure.
I looked for the airports list as well, as i have found it useful.  Pity it was missed out.