Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Maria,

There's not long to wait for it! 🙂

Thanks,

Vickie

Thanks Vicky.  The one I was interested in mainly was the Christmas in Rome.

Guess I'll have to wait until the Christmas brochure comes out but thanks for your reply.

Maria

Hi Maria,

Always good to have something to look forward to! 😃

Thank you for your feedback about our Christmas trips. We always try to factor in regional departures where they are available from the airlines, so if we can offer them we always will.

If there isn't a regional flight we can look at connecting flights or if you prefer you can do our Make Your Own Way option. This means if you can find a local flight that we can't offer (this is sometimes the case for various reasons), you can book that and meet us there.

If there is a particular Christmas trip you see that doesn't have a local flight listed, please do give us a call as we will always look at all the options we have at the time to see what we can do for you.

I hope this helps!

Many thanks,

Vickie

I know we are not even into Spring yet and I have a holiday booked in May  🙂  However, when I read a review about a Christmas break in Amalfi - I gather that the flights are from London airports only.

Last year, a fellow traveller in our group strongly recommended the Christmas trip to Rome.  Again, I found no flight option for Manchester.

I wonder if it could be considered to include more trips flying from Manchester.

Like many others, I live within easy travelling distance to Manchester Airport and contrary to someone I  spoke to last year, who thought it must be a small airport; I hasten to add that it is an international airport with three terminals.

Regards

Maria