Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Jonah,

Thank you, I've requested that we check your address is correct on the system and another brochure is sent out to you ASAP.

Many thanks,

Vickie

Hi Vickie

Have e-mailed you as requested.

Regards

Hi Jonah,

Oh no, sorry to hear that. Would you mind dropping me a quick email at community@justyou.co.uk - I'll double check your address is matching that on our system and make sure we get another out to you ASAP.

Many thanks,

Vickie

Hi Vickie

I still haven't received this.

Regards

Hi Chris, 

In my experience the Trav brochure always appears several weeks before the JY one.  I've been fairly quick to make some constructive criticisms of JY/Trav over the last while, but I will say one big thing in their favour.  Living in the outpost of civilisation that is Ireland (apparently), JY and Trav send me brochures without any difficulty, whereas another big travel company, named after a famous author, won't send me brochures unless I go on bended knee!!  God only knows what chaos and difficulty we will face after the disaster that is Brexit...

Cheers,

Bob

Thank you Vickie
Hi Jonah,

Sorry to hear that! We've sent you another brochure out today, but you are on our list to get them 🙂

Thanks,

Vickie

Hi

Is there a new Travelsphere brochure out?  If there is I haven't received it despite travelling with Travelsphere last year and receiving it in other years.

Regards