Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Sarah

Thank you for your post.

I had already googled "e-visas" and it did seem that I required two visas in my circumstance.

I hope that you enjoyed India as much as I did on  my previous trips. On my 3 previous JY and TS tours to India JY arranged standard visas for me. On the two other trips that I have done I went To the Indian Consulate and got my own visas.

These tours that I will be doing include Delhi where I will have visited 7 times. It will be my 4th and 5th visit to the Taj Mahal and my 4th visit to Jaipur. OK, I know that I have seen these places but I am sure that there will be new experiences to be had when revisiting. (In Delhi I would like to be independent and visit a friend's school for the Blind that he has set up)

I would have paid £2.799 for the Darjeeling tour, which is one of the places I want to go to. However, to book that with the Invitation to India tour it is only an extra £600, seemed good to go for.

Kind regards

Di

Hi Vickie

Thank you very much for the information. 😉

Kind Regards

Di

When I applied for an Indian visa earlier this year it was for double entry. Two periods of 30 days in a year. Full details are on the official Indian Government website.
Hi Di - Vickie here today 🙂

You will get 2 visas free of charge. You are only allowed an e-visa twice in a 12 month period & each one is valid for single entry only, so we will apply for 2 separate visas for you.

We'll send your visa pack for each tour 10 weeks before departure (if receiving by email). Each visa for each tour will be processed individually.

Hopefully that clarifies things for you 🙂

Just yourself booked on at the moment, but I'm sure we'll have more people booking on soon!

Thanks,

Vickie

Hello Vickie or is it Julia today

Please could you confirm some information regarding Indian E-visas?

I have booked two of the new Indian tours "Darjeeling and the Taj" departing on 2nd Oct 2019 and "India's wildlife and backwaters" departing about three months later on 27th Feb 2020. Yes, they are both a long way ahead but as soon as I saw the new brochure I knew where I wanted to go, so booked early-have not been able to use my loyalty voucher but on plus side I do get free visas.

When I booked the Customer Services lady, on my request, asked the visa team how many visas would I require because I thought that I would have to reapply for a 2nd visa after my first tour. I was told one visa was OK both tours. Now having my "Indian visa information" I am not so certain because it states " The validity of this visa is 30 days from the date of arrival and is available for single entry tourist travel only"

So do I need two visas or or is there another type of e-visa which will do for both tours,please? I have tried to google it! yep, early days to be thinking about the visas.

An easier question  has any one else booked either of these tours yet?

Thanks and kind regards

Di