Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Dyuti,

I have passed these details and your email to our customer services team and asked them to email you directly to confirm your booking.

Thanks,

Vickie

Thanks, Vickie. Hope they tell me how I could redeem my voucher before Sunday 16th! 

Dyuti

Hi Dyuti,

I have passed these details and your email to our customer services team and asked them to email you directly to confirm your booking.

Thanks,

Vickie

'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Dyuti,

Apologies for the late reply, have you made your booking? I will sort this for you if not.

Thanks,

Vickie

Thanks Vickie, for responding to my message. I managed to book the holiday yesterday afternoon. I declared a medical condion so the payment wasn't taken. A staff member is supposed to call me. This will be my 5th JY holiday, I am assuming you have my medical details on your record. 

I am profound deaf and unable to have a telephone conversation. I would appreciate if someone contacts me via email or text.

The online booking form didn't ask for a voucher code, so I haven't been able to use it yesterday. I need to redeem it before 16th, please let me know how do I do that.

Regards.

Dyuti

'Dyuti' wrote:

Hello Vickie,

I am trying book Chile, Argentina & Brazil tour for 5-18th November 2019. I am the only traveler. I don't want to add any other traveler, but can't get past Add Travellers bit. Is this a temporary gilch? I am profound deaf and so unable to have a telephone conversation. Please let me know what I should do. I need to use my £100 off voucher before this 16th.

Regards. 

Dyuti

Hi Dyuti, 

I have done online bookings, you have to press the add travellers to progress the booking it does not actually add anyone else. Once you have done this you get to the add on page where you can choose and add on if offered, or just move on to the next stage which should be the excursions. Why it doesn't say next stage instead of add travellers I don't know, just press it and continue. Hope this has helped.  🙂

Hi Dyuti,

Apologies for the late reply, have you made your booking? I will sort this for you if not.

Thanks,

Vickie

Hello Vickie,

I am trying book Chile, Argentina & Brazil tour for 5-18th November 2019. I am the only traveler. I don't want to add any other traveler, but can't get past Add Travellers bit. Is this a temporary gilch? I am profound deaf and so unable to have a telephone conversation. Please let me know what I should do. I need to use my £100 off voucher before this 16th.

Regards. 

Dyuti