Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Thank you. That puts my mind at rest.
'folkes.1952' wrote:

Not quite sure how to use the forum yet. Sorry if posted in the wrong area. I've booked onto the Borneo trip next year which I'm really excited about. . One thing that is worrying me and most likely sounds a bit silly is the river trips, which I assume there will be a couple. As a non swimmer obviously I'm a bit concerned about safety issues. I did mention my concerns when booking. I was told life jackets should be supplied owing to health and safety but not convinced. Looking at pictures and videos on YouTube life jackets don't seem visible. Please can someone who has been on the trip give me some advice and reassurance. I would be very grateful. Thanks.

Hi, I’ve been on the Borneo trip with another company staying in the same lodges and life jackets were mandatory so there’s nothing to worry about. The staff are really lovely and help you into the boats. 

Wish I was going back, have an amazing time!

Not quite sure how to use the forum yet. Sorry if posted in the wrong area. I've booked onto the Borneo trip next year which I'm really excited about. . One thing that is worrying me and most likely sounds a bit silly is the river trips, which I assume there will be a couple. As a non swimmer obviously I'm a bit concerned about safety issues. I did mention my concerns when booking. I was told life jackets should be supplied owing to health and safety but not convinced. Looking at pictures and videos on YouTube life jackets don't seem visible. Please can someone who has been on the trip give me some advice and reassurance. I would be very grateful. Thanks.
Hi cfreading,

There are 17 travellers venturing to Borneo this autumn and of those, 8 will be doing the Singapore add-on.

The Tour manager provisionally allocated to this tour is Jean-Christophe Espinosa.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Could you please tell me how many people are on the above departure including those doing the add on.  Also who the tour manager will be.  Many thanks