Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Matt' wrote:

Hi Penny

Below is the information about the desert safari, after living in Dubai for over 30 years I can recommend a trip to the desert, its great to get out of the city and see how the bedouins live.

There are nine people booked at this stage.

Dubai - Desert Safari and BBQ

No visit to Dubai can be complete without experiencing the ancient charm and magic of the desert. Leaving behind the hustle and bustle of the city, the professional safari guides will lead you on a thrilling journey into the heart of the desert.

On arrival in the desert you will make a short stop at a camel farm allowing you to have a close encounter with the ‘ship of the desert’. The thrill starts as your driver takes you up and down the golden sands of Arabia before stopping on the highest dune, allowing you to enjoy the beautiful view. Here you can take pictures of the endless and mystic landscape of the Arabian Desert ,few things can compare to the magic of the desert sunset.

You will have the chance to experience the authentic Arabian hospitality in a traditional Bedouin camp, here you will be offered rose water on the hands as a welcoming gesture and Qahwa, the traditional coffee with cardamom with dates. Enjoy feasting on a sumptuous traditional Arabic BBQ dinner under the stars while a belly dancer entertains you with her bewitching dance.

Kind regards

Matt

Many thanks Matt for your comprehensive reply.

Kind regards

Penny Carter

Hi Penny

Below is the information about the desert safari, after living in Dubai for over 30 years I can recommend a trip to the desert, its great to get out of the city and see how the bedouins live.

There are nine people booked at this stage.

Dubai - Desert Safari and BBQ

No visit to Dubai can be complete without experiencing the ancient charm and magic of the desert. Leaving behind the hustle and bustle of the city, the professional safari guides will lead you on a thrilling journey into the heart of the desert.

On arrival in the desert you will make a short stop at a camel farm allowing you to have a close encounter with the ‘ship of the desert’. The thrill starts as your driver takes you up and down the golden sands of Arabia before stopping on the highest dune, allowing you to enjoy the beautiful view. Here you can take pictures of the endless and mystic landscape of the Arabian Desert ,few things can compare to the magic of the desert sunset.

You will have the chance to experience the authentic Arabian hospitality in a traditional Bedouin camp, here you will be offered rose water on the hands as a welcoming gesture and Qahwa, the traditional coffee with cardamom with dates. Enjoy feasting on a sumptuous traditional Arabic BBQ dinner under the stars while a belly dancer entertains you with her bewitching dance.

Kind regards

Matt

Hello,

I am considering doing this tour in February 2019. I noticed that on the optional excursions there are no details written about the desert safari. Are you planning to post some info about it on the page please? Also, can you tell me how many people have booked for the February 12th departure so far please?

Thanks

Penny Carter