Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Matt' wrote:

Hi Paul,

For the customers that book directly with Just You, we are very fortunate that we get a high percentage of feedback forms filed in. These forms are incredibly useful as they help us to make sure that our tours are exceeding our customer's expectations. If tweaks need to be made, we are able to take action.

The forum reviews are much more of a conversation and are so informative to other Community members that are thinking of heading to a particular destination. If you have any question on a tour please ask, I am sure there are lots of members that will be more than happy to give their advice.

Kind regards

Matt

Hi Matt

Thanks for the reply. I'ts nice to hear that you get a high percentage of feedback forms returned. Unfortunately I think it also backs up my point about reviews on the Forum. However at least you at JY get a better overall picture of the quality of the holidays and as you say can tweak them accordingly. I assume a case in point was the Hotel change on The Highlights of Tuscany tour this year.

Many thanks Paul

On all the tours I have been on approx 12 since 2006 I have always left a review, unfortunately not EVERYONE uses this forum. Also a percentage of people once they get back the holiday to them the holiday is long gone and therefor they won’t bother.

All I feel we can do is when we away is to broadcast that this forum exists, so many people I have met have no idea of the existence, how valuable it can be and encourage other travellers to engage with the community boards...

It’s mentioned in brochures but word of mouth would help as well.

Cindy

Hi Paul,

For the customers that book directly with Just You, we are very fortunate that we get a high percentage of feedback forms filed in. These forms are incredibly useful as they help us to make sure that our tours are exceeding our customer's expectations. If tweaks need to be made, we are able to take action.

The forum reviews are much more of a conversation and are so informative to other Community members that are thinking of heading to a particular destination. If you have any question on a tour please ask, I am sure there are lots of members that will be more than happy to give their advice.

Kind regards

Matt

Hi Vickie Matt Julia

It was just of interest really. I was wondering what percentage of JY Travellers receive welcome home letters and customer feedback forms bearing in mind some like me used Travel Agents so don't get one. What percentage of those do you get back. I suspect that one reason why holiday reviews on the Forum are low is because that by filling in your review form they possibly feel that a Forum review is just doubling up. I assume that the feedback reviews cannot be published on the forum now anyway because of the recent change in the law. It would certainly help us travellers if we could get a warts and all review of the holidays. I was looking at a couple of possible holidays for next year but the latest reviews were 2 years old. I suppose what I am really trying to say is how can we encourage returning travellers to put reviews on the Forum as well.

Just a thought 

Paul