Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Yes I do know it, wasn't one that I either worked in or went to on transfer, but it's near the Las Vegas Hotel where I did go on transfer now and again!
HI Andy

Looks like it is at Carrer d'Alfons V el Magnànim.

Kind regards

Matt

It rings a bell? Where is it exactly?
Hi Andy

The hotel in Salou is the Hotel Acqua, do you know of it?

Kind regards

Matt

Out of interest, what is the hotel that was used in Salou? I repped in Salou for First Choice in the early 2000's and wondered if it was one I knew or is a newer one.
'Matt' wrote:

Good afternoon Bosuncat,

I have checked with our holiday creators, they have told me that we are continuing to use the hotel in Mijas, it has received decent reviews and the issues that have been highlighted to us are being sorted out.

The Calella hotel will be used in 2019, though we will not be using the one in Salou.

Kind regards

Matt

Thanks Matt.  I would like at some point, if my mobility improves, to try the Mijas holiday, so let's hope future reviews reflect an improvement.

So pleased to read the hotel in Calella will continue to be used.   🙂

Good afternoon Bosuncat,

I have checked with our holiday creators, they have told me that we are continuing to use the hotel in Mijas, it has received decent reviews and the issues that have been highlighted to us are being sorted out.

The Calella hotel will be used in 2019, though we will not be using the one in Salou.

Kind regards

Matt

Good morning Julia or Vickie.

Just as a matter of interest.  Are the two hotels in Callella or Salou not featuring next year in the brochure?  A shame for the first as I personally found it to be really good ( lovely staff, decent food etc.), and although I can't speak for the one in Salou it gets really good reviews in TA.    Just curious as there are no dates up for next year yet.

Are JY still going to persist with the one in Mijas despite poor food reviews etc.? 

Thanks as always.   🙂