Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
I’ve just tried again and it’s not letting me still (same error as last time about being part of a group booking).

Hopefully BA will let me check-in at Newcastle airport tomorrow when I get there. I’m not sure how some of us can check-in and others can’t though.

Contrary to the advice given I have just checked in online.  😃
Hi Jonah,

See you and Roger on Tuesday ?

Caroline

Hi Roger & Caroline

See you Tuesday 😃

Thanks Vickie ?
Hi Jonah,

Yep, Carole will be travelling with you 🙂

Thanks,

Vickie

Hi Roger,

Yes, because you're part of a group booking, you are unable to check-in online, so you can check-in at the airport. We allocate your seats around 4 days before you fly, so they will be sorted for you 🙂

Thanks,

Vickie

Hi Caroline,

Yes, because you're part of a group booking, you are unable to check-in online, so you can check-in at the airport. We allocate your seats around 4 days before you fly, so they will be sorted for you 🙂

Thanks,

Vickie

Hi Vickie

Just wondering if Carole is travelling with the group or meeting us in Warsaw?

Final docs received so all very real now and exciting :thumbup: .  Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Best wishes

'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Jonah,

Yep it's available and you are not in a group flight so you will be able to check in online/look at seats/print boarding passes 24 hours prior to departure.

Thanks,

Vickie

Hi Vickie,

I've just tried the "Manage my booking" on the B A site and it says I can't as it is part of a group booking. Could you clarify please?

Regards,

Roger