Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Dyuti,

Very sorry to hear that it's not arrived, I've checked and it was definitely sent out. We've sent another one to you, first class post, so it should be with you tomorrow.

Thanks,

Vickie

Thanks, Vickie, I recd the hefty brochure this morning.

Dyuti

Hi Dyuti,

Very sorry to hear that it's not arrived, I've checked and it was definitely sent out. We've sent another one to you, first class post, so it should be with you tomorrow.

Thanks,

Vickie

'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Dyuti,

I've checked and it looks like you opted out at some point, but we've opted you back in now so you'll recieve the brochures automatically, and we're sending the latest brochure out to you.

Thanks,

Vickie

Hello Vckie,

I still haven't recd the brochures yet.

Dyuti

New brochure has arrived. Very similiar to previous one except for the Full where the tour is sold out. I could not see a 'new' as has been seen before for new trips. Are there any?

Jan

Thanks Vickie,

It was only after scrolling through the "May 2018" brochure online that I realised it was actually the January one!  Looking forward to the new brochure when it arrives in the post and online....

All the best,

Bob

Hi Rose,

Don't we all like to do that? Haha! Of course, the brochure will be out in the post this week.

Hmm sorry about that, no idea where it could have disappeared to, but I'll make sure the team are aware.

Glad you're excited, have a fantastic time! 🙂

Thanks,

Vickie

Hi Bob,

The new brochure isn't out yet, but it will be by the end of the week and we will definitely but up on the rooftops shouting (metaphorically of course, haha!) Please stay tuned for it to arrive 🙂

You're right, the brochure that's online now is missing the content, which was an oversight and has been rectified for the next one.

Thanks,

Vickie

Hi Sylvia,

The May 2018 brochure is landing the week, so the brochure on the website will be the older version. I can see that we've not got a contents page on that one, which is an oversight - thanks for letting us know.

The new brochure will be online to coincide with it being posted out, and there is definitely a contents page - I've just checked 🙂

Thanks,

Vickie

'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Sylvia,

The JY Festive brochure is 67 pages, and the contents are on page 4, entitled "Take Your Pick", so I'm not too sure which brochure it is that you've downloaded?

https://www.justyou.co.uk/en-gb/brochure-request 

Thanks,

VIckie

Hi Vicki,

I downloaded the May 2018 brochure - all 244 pages of it.  Still can't find an index.  Thought I was in luck, but it turned out to be the list of various airports departures.

Sylvia

Hi Sylvia,

Thanks for the heads up about the new brochure being available online - why haven't JY been shouting this from the rooftops??  I've also downloaded it, as my hard copy hasn't arrived yet and I can't find an index or contents page either.  I'm guessing that it's a similar style production to the last brochure and the Trav ones, which had the contents page as a folded, extra large page inside the front cover.  So perhaps this hasn't been carried through to the online edition.  Perhaps Vickie could alert the web team to this and they might be able to do something about it?

Best wishes,

Bob