Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
KMD 5 years ago
Hi

Could you confirm total travellers on the Borneo trip on 2nd September 2019 as the gentleman told me when I booked that it would be a maximum of 10?

Thanks, Karen

Hi Anna,

There are 18 people booked on this trip - 4 of which are doing the add on. There are 4 men and 14 women and their ages range from mid 30s to late 70s.

Many thanks,

Vickie

Hi Anna,

There are 18 people booked on this trip - 4 of which are doing the add on. There are 4 men and 14 women and their ages range from mid 30s to late 70s.

Many thanks,

Vickie

'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Anna,

There are now 10 people booked on this trip, 8 women and 2 men. Their ages range from early 40s to late 70s.

Many thanks,

Vickie

Hi Vickie 

Are you able to give an update on numbers. 

(and how many are doing the Singapore add on)

Thanks 

Anna

'folkes.1952' wrote:

Hi Anna I am booked onto the Borneo trip 2/9/19. It will be my 3rd trip with Just You. I have also visited China and India both wonderful but completely different. I am really looking forward to this trip. I note that there is only one space left for this date. so obviously a very popular place to visit. I saw the Pandas in China. The Tigers in India. now looking forward to seeing the Orangutans in Borneo.  See you at Heathrow.

Regards

Sandy

Hi Sandy 

I too am looking for to this holiday. 

See you in September

Anna

Hi Anna I am booked onto the Borneo trip 2/9/19. It will be my 3rd trip with Just You. I have also visited China and India both wonderful but completely different. I am really looking forward to this trip. I note that there is only one space left for this date. so obviously a very popular place to visit. I saw the Pandas in China. The Tigers in India. now looking forward to seeing the Orangutans in Borneo. See you at Heathrow.

Regards

Sandy

Hi Anna,

There are now 10 people booked on this trip, 8 women and 2 men. Their ages range from early 40s to late 70s.

Many thanks,

Vickie

Hi

Are you able to give an update on numbers on this trip

(if more bookings - age range & women/men ratio)

Thanks

Anna

Hi Anna,

Just one person is booked on this trip so far.

Thanks,

Vickie

Hi

Know it's a bit early to be asking but how many are booked on this tour so far? 

Thanks 

Anna