Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
No problem!

Sure, there are 7 people booked on, 1 man and 6 women. Their age range is late thirties to late seventies and the Tour Manager hasn't been assigned yet.

Thanks,

Vickie

'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Nina,

Apologies, I can't seem to find your original post. Here's the info for both dates:

November 2 - 2 people booked on, 1 man, 1 woman, age range is early sixties to early seventies. The Tour Manager hasn't been allocated yet.

November 9 - 18 people booked on, 6 men and 12 women, ages range is mid forties to late seventies. The Tour Manager hasn't been allocated yet.

Thanks,

Vickie

Hi Vickie, That's brilliant, thank you.

Would I also be able to get the stats for 'Following the Inca's Footsteps' for the September date?

Many thanks,

Nina

Hi Nina,

Apologies, I can't seem to find your original post. Here's the info for both dates:

November 2 - 2 people booked on, 1 man, 1 woman, age range is early sixties to early seventies. The Tour Manager hasn't been allocated yet.

November 9 - 18 people booked on, 6 men and 12 women, ages range is mid forties to late seventies. The Tour Manager hasn't been allocated yet.

Thanks,

Vickie

Hi there, I posted this question a week ago but have not yet received a reply? I just wanted to ask as to how many people are on this trip, the gender split, the age groups and who the tour manager is on both dates in November please?  

Many thanks,

Kind regards,

Nina