Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'BGray' wrote:

Hi Sue,

You have a good memory!  Were there four Sue/Susans on that tour?!!

Best wishes,

Bob

Yes Bob there were, I think, 5 Sue's. It was a good and memorable tour wasn't it!!

Best wishes 

Sue

Hi Sue,

You have a good memory!  Were there four Sue/Susans on that tour?!!

Best wishes,

Bob

'Bosuncat' wrote:

I hope you both have a great time.  Bob is SO right.  It was a lovely trip.

The hotel is wonderful, as are the staff.   🙂   The surroundings are awesome, and the trips are all excellent.

Thanks! 

With the lovely weather we have here at last the holiday spirit is beginning to kick in and the good reports from you all are very welcome too. Basically I can't wait  :cool:

Sue

Hi Ann,

That's lovely to hear, many thanks!  The hotel is lovely, right at the end of the promenade.  I'm sure I mentioned it in my review but there are two great restaurants just along the prom - Salis and another one whose name I can't remember but it's set a bit back from the walkway, with beautiful trailing flowers outside.  Both highly recommended for lunch or dinner.  Enjoy!

Cheers,

Bob

I hope you both have a great time.  Bob is SO right.  It was a lovely trip.

The hotel is wonderful, as are the staff.   🙂   The surroundings are awesome, and the trips are all excellent.

Thanks Bob and Ann for your replies. 

I have been to Crete once before, some 35 years ago with my young son (he's a granddad himself now ouch!). 

In more recent times though I've come to know Zakynthos very well so am well acquainted with gorgeous Greek food.

My friend is coming on this holiday and although fairly well travelled she's never been to Greece. I'm confident though that she'll love it too.

Bob, I met you on the India tour in 2012 and Ann, look forward to meeting you at Heathrow in a couple of weeks.

Best wishes

Sue

Thank you for asking, Sue. I am on the same trip and had been wondering but not got round to asking.

It was your review, Bob, that pushed me into choosing this holiday - and I agree about Greek food, though this will be my first visit to Crete.

Ann

Hi Sue,

I did this trip last year and really enjoyed it.  I'm sure you will have a wonderful time in beautiful Crete.  The food is fantastic as well!

Best wishes,

Bob

'Moderator' wrote:

Hi Susie,

I can indeed. There's 17 people currently booked onto the trip (13 spaces available). At the moment we've got 2 men and 15 women in the group.

The Tour Manager looking after you is Susan McCullough Polanen.

Thanks.

Thank-you and hello to anyone else who is on this trip.

Sue

Hi Susie,

I can indeed. There's 17 people currently booked onto the trip (13 spaces available). At the moment we've got 2 men and 15 women in the group.

The Tour Manager looking after you is Susan McCullough Polanen.

Thanks.