Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Vickie

Thank you for the information. I am surprised that there is an equal amount of men and women on this trip so that should be good for the gents I think.

Kind Regards

Di

Hi Di,

Of course! No problem 🙂

There are 15 people on the main trip, 8 men and 7 women. Their ages ranfe from late 50s to mid 80s.

On the add-on there are 7 people booked so far, 3 men and 4 women. Their ages range from late 40s to early 70s.

Many thanks, not long to go until the brochure arrives now!

Vickie

Hello Keith

Thank you for your reply.

Look forward to meeting you either at check-in or in the Departure Lounge 8 weeks on Monday.

Best wishes

Di

Thanks Vickie!

Now we are nearer to our departure date please could you also let us know how may people are booked on this trip, including any people who have booked the add-on.

Also I would like to know the age range and the ratio men/women?

Hope that you can oblige whilst you are busy sorting out a brochure launch!

Kind Regards

Di

Hi,

Yep Branwen is still the TM and she'll be travelling from LHR 🙂

Thanks,

Vickie

'Hi wrote:

Hi Keith

Looking forward to meeting you.  Do join us for dinner if you are staying at the Premier Inn the night before.

Bob, sure will remember to say Minglabar to Branwen.  I am going to write it down so I do not forget.  I have not had Branwen before as TM so am looking forward to meeting her as have heard lots of good things about her.

Regards

Jaya

'Hello Dave, wrote:

Hi.Keith

Looking forward to meeting you

Yes if your stopping over as early flight we are staying at premier inn bath road rooms cheap at min for the 11th ur welcome to join us for dinner or if your travelling by national express by any chance we're arriving there around 5 - 5.30.to get the free bus to PI

Regards

Dave

'Hello wrote:

;) Hi Keith

At least 4 of us are staying at the PI 15 Bath Rd the night before this holiday.

I think that we are going to have our evening meal there at about 7.30 (Dave is going to book it at some point).

You and any other JY Burma travellers will be welcome to join us.

I am thinking that Dave (Abbadave) and Jaya may well respond to your post, too-if they haven't already.

Look forward to meeting you and the rest of our group on what should be a wonderful holiday, can't wait.

Kind Regards

Di

Hi Vickie

Is Branwen still our TM and is she travelling with us from LHR, please could you advise.

Thanks, 

Di

Hi Jaya and Di,

Many thanks - and don't worry you are quite safe saying "minglabar" and it does mean hello! 

All the best, 

Bob

Hi Keith

Looking forward to meeting you. Do join us for dinner if you are staying at the Premier Inn the night before.

Bob, sure will remember to say Minglabar to Branwen. I am going to write it down so I do not forget. I have not had Branwen before as TM so am looking forward to meeting her as have heard lots of good things about her.

Regards

Jaya