Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'intrepid traveller' wrote:

Hi Sylvia,  have been on the Azores holiday and had a fantastic time - if you ‘search’ on the reviews section of Community you will find a couple of reviews - apologies for stating the obvious if you have already done this.  If you are intending to swim at Furnas you need to take an old cossie because the water stains.  Brill experience though.  I went on the September tour and have promise  myself a return visit earlier in the year. Glad the Ryanair problem has been sorted - that was the one thing putting me off. Enjoy.

Hi

Thanks for the info, but I'm not on this trip as been before with another company.  

SallyC and Bob, you'll find the above info useful.

Regards

Sylvia

Hi Sylvia,  have been on the Azores holiday and had a fantastic time - if you ‘search’ on the reviews section of Community you will find a couple of reviews - apologies for stating the obvious if you have already done this.  If you are intending to swim at Furnas you need to take an old cossie because the water stains.  Brill experience though.  I went on the September tour and have promise  myself a return visit earlier in the year. Glad the Ryanair problem has been sorted - that was the one thing putting me off. Enjoy.
Thanks Vickie,

Much appreciated!  Fingers crossed the weather cooperates....

All the best,

Bob

Hi Bob,

Sure thing, there are 20 people booked, 7 men and 13 women. Their ages range from early 30s to mid 80s.

Yep, Filomena is still your TM 🙂

Thanks,

Vickie

Hi Vickie,

Can you give us a final breakdown of those travelling on this tour please?  Total number, age range and gender split?  Also is Filomena Lima still the TM?

Best wishes,

Bob

Thanks Vickie, that's good to know!

Have a good weekend...

Bob

Hi Bob,

Yep, customers will have this information included in their booking documents.

Thanks,

Vickie

Many thanks again Vickie, I'm all checked in!!

All the best,

Bob

Thanks Vickie
Many thanks Vickie, that is really helpful!  Will JY be letter all customers know, who are booked with Ryanair?  Otherwise there could be a lot of confusion and annoyance!

Best wishes,

Bob