Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Flipflop,

There are 7 peiople booked on, 1 man and 6 women. Their ages range from early 30sto late 70s.

We've not allocated a Tour Manager yet.

Thanks,

Vickie

Thank you.

Hi Flipflop,

There are 7 peiople booked on, 1 man and 6 women. Their ages range from early 30sto late 70s.

We've not allocated a Tour Manager yet.

Thanks,

Vickie

Could you please give an update on the number of travellers and their age ranges for this trip. 

Has a tour manager been appointed yet?

Thank you.

Hi Davidj,

The number of travelers on this trip remains the same, and the tour has been cleared to operate.

Kindest Regards,

Amy

I am thinking of going on this trip and the add on. Can you please update the numbers and tell me if it is cleared to go. Thank you.
'Moderator2' wrote:

Hi flipflop,

I can tell you that 5 travelers have booked on to this tour. 1 is male and 4 are female. The ages range between early 30s - early 60s.

I can tell you that 5 travelers have booked on the River Amazon Add-On. 2 are male and 3 are female. The ages range between late 40s - early 70s.

This brings the total number of travelers for this trip to 10.

The maximum number of travelers for the main tour is 30, and 10 for the Add-on.

This means that the maximum number of people this tour can take is 40.

Kindest Regards,

Amy

Thank you for the prompt reply.

Hi flipflop,

I can tell you that 5 travelers have booked on to this tour. 1 is male and 4 are female. The ages range between early 30s - early 60s.

I can tell you that 5 travelers have booked on the River Amazon Add-On. 2 are male and 3 are female. The ages range between late 40s - early 70s.

This brings the total number of travelers for this trip to 10.

The maximum number of travelers for the main tour is 30, and 10 for the Add-on.

This means that the maximum number of people this tour can take is 40.

Kindest Regards,

Amy

Hi, 

I am considering booking this holiday, which would be my first with Just You. Could you please tell me how many people have already booked for this date and the age range. What is the maximum number of people that the tour can take? 

Thanks,

flipflop